Circular No. ES/52/2021-22 19th May, 2021
To: Members of the Council
Sub: Introduction of an online e-EPCG Committee module for accepting applications seeking relaxation in Policy/Procedure in terms of para 2.58 of FTP 2015-20
O/o DGFT has issued Trade Notice No. 5/2021-22 dated 19th May, 2021 informing about the introduction of an online e-EPCG Committee module on the DGFT website, a new module, as a part of IT Revamp, for accepting applications seeking relaxation in Policy/Procedure in terms of para 2.58 of FTP 2015-20.
Please make a note of the following:
- Henceforth, the applications for seeking relaxations in terms of para 2.58 of FTP 2015-20 under the EPCG Committee would be accepted through online mode only. No manual submission of applications for the same would be allowed.
- The members of Trade can login to the portal, fill in the requisite details in the form, upload the necessary documents and submit the application after paying requisite fee.
- The system will generate a file number which can be used for tracking purposes through the portal.
- The Directorate would issue online deficiency letters calling for any additional information required and the exporter would be able to reply to the deficiency letters online.
- The entire processing of the applications and communication of the decision of the committee would be in online mode only.
- Members of Trade can file applications to e-EPCG Committee module through following navigation- https://dgft.gov.in >>> Login using registered user credentials for the IEC holder >>> Services >>> EPCG >>> Apply for EPCG Committee.
- DGFT has advised the Members of Trade to go through the Online Help Manual and FAQs documents before filing the applications under the module. The Online Help Manual and FAQs documents would be available under https://dgft.gov.in >>> Learn >>> Application Help & FAQs.
- In case of any technical issue, members may kindly intimate the same to the DGFT Helpdesk by raising a CRM ticket on the portal or calling on the toll-free helpline @ 1800-111-550 or sending an email to email@example.com.
Members may kindly make a note of the above and do the needful accordingly.