Circular No.ES/160/2021-22 24th September, 2021
To: Members of the Council
Sub: CBIC notifies the Electronic Duty Credit Ledger Regulations, 2021
This is to inform you that CBIC has issued Notification No. 75/2021-Customs (N.T.) dated 23rd September, 2021 notifying the Electronic Duty Credit Ledger Regulations, 2021. These regulations shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
Key features of the regulations are:
1) Issuance of duty credit in the scroll
2) Creation of e-scrip in the ledger
3) Registration of e-scrip
4) Use and Validity of e-scrip
5) Transfer of duty credit in e-scrip
6) Suspension or cancellation of duty credit
For detailed information, members may kindly refer to Notification No. 75/2021-Customs (N.T.) dated 23rd September, 2021
Members are requested to kindly make a note of the above.