Circular No. ES/174/2021-22 4th October, 2021
To: Members of the Council
Sub: Establishment of Grievance Redressal and Media Cell in Commissionerate of Customs (Export), Air Cargo Complex, Mumbai
We would like to inform you that Sahar Air Cargo Customs has issued Public Notice No. 54/2021 dated 29rh September, 2021 regarding establishment of Grievance Redressal and Media Cell in Commissionerate of Customs (Export), Air Cargo Complex to redress grievances of trade in prompt and time bound manner.
- The Cell shall receive the grievance, send immediate acknowledgement and co-ordinate to resolve the grievance promptly.
- The Cell shall maintain record of grievance received and action taken.
- The Cell shall also monitor social media, respond to it and co-ordinate redressal of the issues raised on the social media.
- Further, it has been decided to hold Open House Meeting every month under the chairmanship of Commissioner of Customs (Export).
- Air Cargo Complex has invited all stakeholders to attend the meeting.
- Any person who has any grievance can attend the meeting without any prior permission.
- However, it is advised that the person may send the grievance before hand so that necessary action can be taken before the meeting.
- The Grievance Redressal and Media Cell can be reached at the following address-
Grievance Redressal and Media Cell
Office of the Commissioner of Customs (Export), Air Cargo Complex, Sahar, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400099
Email- email@example.com/ Phone No.: 022-26828131/ 26826612.
Members may kindly make a note of the above.