Date 22nd October 2021
TO MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL,
Re: Invitation to participate in IM INTERMODA at Guadalajara, Mexico - January 18 to 21st January 2022
We are glad to inform you that SRTEPC will be organizing participation of its member-companies at IM INTERMODA being held at Guadalajara in Mexico under the MAI Scheme of the Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India on the dates, as mentioned above.
INTERMODA is the safest and largest fashion business platform in Latin America. At 38 years old, this commercial meeting reaffirms its leadership in the face of current adversities, through constant evolution through innovation, experiences, and mastery in health security protocols. Hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of buyers meet at each edition.
Highlights of IM INTERMODA:
- Name of the Event : IM INTERMODA
- City : Guadalajara, Mexico
- Dates of the Event : 18 to 21st January 2022
- Organizer : Internacionales de la Moda, S.A. de C.V.
- Participation fee : Rs.1.35 Lakhs (subsidized price)
- Stall size : Furnished stall of 9 sqm
- Indian participants : 15 companies under MAI Scheme
In connection with your participation in IM INTERMODA Fair, kindly note the following:
- The participation will be limited to 15 companies with subsidized cost under the MAI grant of MOC.
- Each participant will be given a stall of around 9 sqm with 5mm thick white agglomerate panel. 1 ID Sign with brand name (does not include logo). 1 table, 3 chairs, 1 counter height storage locker, Carpet (color may vary). 1 double polarized 110/120 volts, 500W electrical. Choose between fixtures: 1 rolling rack or slat panel walls
- Any extra requirements will have to be borne by participants based on actual costs charged by the Organizers of the Fair.
- 1 company will be allocated one booth of 9 sqm only under the subsidized charge.
- Amount of participation charge doesn’t include any expenses of representative/s of participants companies like airfare, hotel expenses etc.
- A small common pool of Interpreters will be made available for helping participants. However, for an independent service of an interpreter, participants will have to use their own interpreters.
- Participants will be given assistance in obtaining Visa.
Publicity & Promotion: The event will be publicized extensively by the Organizers of the renowned International Fair in Mexico. The Council will also publicize the Fair suitably through a separate Exhibitors Catalogue, sending invites to relevant textile importers in Mexico and coordinate with the Indian Embassy to promote the event to the leading importers of textiles & clothing, among other publicity measures.
- As SRTEPC is organizing participation of member-companies in IM INTERMODA under the MAI Scheme of Govt, all eligible participating companies have been offered MAI subsidy for reduced amount of participation charge as above, subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions.
- SRTEPC will provide to all eligible participants re-imbursement of costs of 2-way airfares, subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions. The reimbursement of cost of economy class airfare to eligible participants will be limited with a maximum ceiling of Rs.1.25 Lakhs, subject to approval of MOC under MAI Scheme.
Criteria for availing reimbursement of airfare:
- Reimbursement of airfare is eligible to the exporting company having the export turnover below Rs.50 crores (FOB value) in the preceding financial year.
- Members to have completed 12 months of Membership and is regularly filing Export returns with the Council.
- Permissible only to the regular Director / Partner/ Proprietor or a regular officer of the company on Senior Managerial Position (not admissible to a foreign national)
- Claim forms duly filled in and complete in all respects must be submitted to the Council within 45 days of completion of event.
- Initial Application form for claiming re-imbursement of airfare should reach to Council 14 days prior to your departure date.
Conditions for availing MAI subsidy:
- An exporter can avail MAI benefit for participation in 3 approved events in a financial year. 4th time participation in the Fair will be allowed without MAI subsidy.
- An exporter can claim MAI benefit for participation in one booth only. Additional booths can be booked by the participant without MAI benefit (One booth per company only for MAI eligibility)
- A maximum of three participations in a particular trade fair/exhibition would only be eligible for MAI assistance, i.e., members who have availed assistance three times (including past cases) for a particular fair/exhibition, thereafter, must participate in that fair on their own.
- Participants will be selected on a “First-come-first-Served” basis.
- Last date of confirmation of participation is 31st October 2021
Apply for participation: Exporters registered with SRTEPC, and other Textile and Apparel EPC’s can apply for participation. Members interested to participate in the above event are requested to fill and submit the “Online Reply Form” with participation fee by way of Demand Draft/Cheque at par in favor of “The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council, Mumbai. The payment can be sent through RTGS based on the following Bank details:
- Name of the beneficiary : The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council
- Name of the Bank : Union Bank of India
- Branch : V N Road, Churchgate, Mumbai
- Bank Account No. : 319501010036617
- MICR Code No. : 400026021
- IFSC Code No. : UBIN0531952
- Council GSTIN No. : 27AAATT0077C1ZR
Due to Covid-19 safety, it is mandatory that all visiting representatives should be fully vaccinated confirmed by a Vaccination Certificate.
Cancellation of participation will be based on the following:
- 80% cancellation charge, if participation is withdrawn on or before 5th November 2021.
- No refund will be available if participation is withdrawn on any date thereafter.
In view of the above, we await to receive your confirmation soon.
Encl: Reply Form