Circular No.ES/40/2022-23 1st July, 2022
To: Members of the Council
Sub: Migration of e-BRC Portal/Website to new IT platform
DGFT has issued Trade Notice No. 13/2022-23 dated 30th June, 2022 regarding Migration of e-BRC Portal/Website to new IT platform.
As you are aware, electronic Bank Realisation Certificate (eBRC) was introduced vide DGFT’s Public Notice No.2 (RE-2012)/2009-14 dtd. 5th June 2012. The existing eBRC platform (http://dgftebrc.nic.in) is managed by NIC-DGFT from 2012 onwards and has enabled them to capture details of realisation of export proceeds from the Banks directly through secured electronic mode and facilitated implementation of various export promotion schemes in an IT environment.
Please note the following–
- DGFT has now upgraded the existing eBRC module to a new IT platform.
- It is proposed to discontinue the earlier version (http://dgftebrc.nic.in) from end of July 2022.
- Existing users of the eBRC module i.e. AD Banks will migrate to the new environment (https://dgft.gov.in) on an urgent basis so that services to the exporting community do not get impacted.
- Help Manual & FAQs are available to Bank Officials on the new portal after login.
- For any assistance, DGFT has advised the Bank officials to send an email to the DGFT Helpdesk on (email@example.com) with subject header as “Support on eBRC for……. Bank (Name of Bank)”.
Members may kindly make a note of the above.