Date 13th July 2022
TO MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL,
Sub: Invitation to participate in Vietnam International Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition in HCMC, Vietnam
We are glad to inform you that the Council is organizing participation of its member-companies in Vietnam International Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from 21st to 24th Sept 2022. The participation of Indian companies in the above Show is organized in association with Embassy of India in Hanoi & Consulate General of India in HCMC and supported by Ministries of Commerce & Industry and Textiles, Govt. of India under MAI Scheme.
Highlight of VTG 2022:
· Name of the Exhibition: 20th Vietnam International Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition
· Dates: 21st to 24th September, 2022 Time: 9 am to 5 pm
· Venue: Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC)
799 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
· Product Coverage: Fibre, Yarn, Fabrics, Apparel, Accessories etc.
· Participation charges under MAI Sccheme: Rs.1.40 Lakhs for a furnished booth of 9 sqm
· Booth Package : Company name on fascia / Wall partitions / Carpet / 3 Folding chairs / 1 Reception desk / 1 Round table /3 Spotlights / 100w - 1 5-amp power point / 1 Wastepaper basket / 2 Fabric Stands for Fabric Exhibitors Or 2 Yarn Shelves for Yarn Exhibitors.
· Number of participants under MAI Scheme: 15 companies
· Last date for booking participation: 31st July 2022
Publicity & Promotion:
The event will be publicized extensively by the Organizers of the Show in Vietnam. The Council will also publicize the Fair suitably through a separate Exhibitors Catalogue, social media, sending invites to relevant textile importers in Vietnam and coordinate with the Indian Missions in Vietnam to promote the event to the leading importers of textiles & clothing, among other publicity measures.
· As SRTEPC is organizing participation of its member-companies in the above Show in Vietnam under the MAI Scheme of Govt, all eligible participating companies will be offered MAI subsidy for reduced amount of participation charge as above, subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions.
· SRTEPC will provide to all eligible participants re-imbursement of costs of 2-way airfares, subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions. The reimbursement of cost of economy class airfare to eligible participants will be limited with a maximum ceiling of Rs.75000/- or the actual ticket cost (whichever is less) subject to approval of MOC under MAI Scheme.
Criteria for availing reimbursement of airfare:
Conditions for availing MAI subsidy:
· An exporter can avail MAI benefit for participation in 3 approved events in a financial year. 4th time participation in the Fair will be allowed without MAI subsidy.
· An exporter can claim MAI benefit for participation in one booth only. Additional booths can be booked by the participant without MAI benefit (One booth per company only for MAI eligibility)
· A maximum of three participations in a particular trade fair/exhibition would only be eligible for MAI assistance, i.e., members who have availed assistance three times (including past cases) for a particular fair/exhibition, thereafter, have to participate in that fair on their own.
Visa: Though participants will have to obtain their visa on their own, the Council shall, however, facilitate their efforts to get Vietnam Visa with the help of the Indian Missions in Vietnam.
Terms and Conditions of the Exhibitions:
· Each participant will be given a furnished exhibition booth of 9 sqm size with necessary furniture, display props, lights etc. to showcase their products at the stall.
· Additional furniture/equipment will be available at an additional cost.
· The participation fee will not include the expenses of airfares, hotel expenses, local transportation etc. of the participating firm’s representatives.
· Each selected Company will have to depute a minimum of one senior representative to the Show.
· The Council proposes to select around 15 companies with only MAI subsidized participation fee in the Fair. However, in excess of 15, member-exporters can participate in the Fair at market cost.
· All participants must abide by the basic guidelines of the Organizers for participation in the Fair.
· Participation will be accepted on first-cum-first-served basis with full payment.
Apply for participation:
Exporters registered with SRTEPC, and other Textile and Apparel EPC’s can apply for participation. Members interested in participating in the above event are requested to send their duly filled in “Online Application Form” through the link (). The participation fee can be sent through Demand Draft/Cheque at par in favor of “The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council, Mumbai”. Participation charge may also be sent to the Council through RTGS/NEFT transfer based on the below Bank details:
Considering the limited availability of time for confirmation of participation in the above Fair, we look forward to receiving your confirmation at the earliest.
Withdrawal of participation from the above Fair will be allowed based on the following:
· 80% Cancellation charge, if withdrawn on or before 5th August 2022
· No refund will be available, if withdrawn thereafter.
We look forward to receiving your confirmation soon.