TO MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL,
Sub: Invitation to Participation in 6th Edition of MOROCCO FASHION & TEXSTYLE”
The Council is organizing participation of its member-companies in “6th Edition of Morocco Fashion & Tex” at the Mohammed VI Exhibition Park, El Jadida / Morocco in association with Indian Mission in Morocco and support of Ministries of Textiles, Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India under the MAI Scheme for the year 2022-23.
Profile of the Event:
Name of the Event : Morocco Fashion & Tex Style
Dates : 07 - 10 December 2022
Venue : The Mohammed VI Exhibition Park, El Jadida / Morocco
Organizer : M/s. Pyramids International Group
“Morocco Fashion & Tex” allows national and international companies of different textile segments to show and promote their skills, meet partners and find international brands from several countries. Thus, “Morocco FashionTex” contributes to the consolidation of the Moroccan expertise in this area, consolidating the competitiveness of the Kingdom and making it an international reference in many ways Afro and regional Mediterranean hub.
The 6th Edition of the Morocco FashionTex gains strength with professional buyer delegations from around the world specially from Africa 62%, Europe 24%, Asia 6%, America 4%, Russia & CIS 4% countries and around 450 exhibitors will be displaying their latest season products.
Morocco FashionTex is the best platform to enter into this market and participants will be able to take advantage of opportunities with the buyer delegations and professional visitors from 37 countries; mainly from neighboring countries.
Why to Participate in Morocco FashionTex Style
· Morocco FashionTex is full of opportunities for exhibitors and visitors to do business on a global scale. Morocco FashionTex is an international platform where sector professionals are able to meet each other and develop their network.
· Morocco FashionTex is the platform where you can discover thousands trendy products of widely known brands and chain stores.
· Over 20.000 industry professionals came together for two previous editions.
· Over 250 B2B meetings were organized at the last two editions of Morocco Fashiontex.
· Morocco FashionTex is a unique Exhibition of Morocco where you can discover new, more cost-effective solutions to expand your existing business.
· Morocco FashionTex is the unique fair for meeting with new suppliers, customers, and business partners.
A very significant role the Textiles & Clothing Industries plays in the economy of Morocco. Casablanca, the “Trade & Distribution Centre” of Morocco, is the gateway of Africa, Europe and CIS countries. Morocco’s advantage is its proximity to Europe and its relatively lower costs of wages and the skilled manpower -- the majority of whom are women. Moroccan economy is growing every year in international trade and textile products are among the largest import items. Morocco imports a high volume of fabrics for export of apparels. Morocco has become an important supplier of apparels via the Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) to both EU and the USA.
Morocco is a growing market for Indian MMF textiles, and during 2021-22 exports of Indian MMF textiles were around US$ 120 million. Yarn is the main product of exports US$ 93 million followed by Made ups US$ 11 million, Fabrics US$ 9 million and Fibre US$ 6 million.
Morocco imported around US$ 2 billion of MMF textiles from the global market during 2021, India’s share in its total import of MMF textiles was 6%. However, there is tremendous scope for expanding the current trade of Indian MMF textiles to this market. India’s main competitors in this market are China, Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
Publicity & Promotion
The Fair, being an International Event has been extensively publicized by the Organisers to ensure footfalls of potential Moroccan buyers to the above Event for discussing business with representatives of concerned exhibiting companies.
Assistance to Participants: SRTEPC will help its participants based on the following to make their participation in the Fair more convenient and effective:
· To book hotel accommodation
· To obtain visa
· Assistance to Reimbursement claims.
· Providing details travel Agents, etc.
Booth Package for a 9 sqm Booth: 1 discussion table, 3 chairs, 2 fabric-display stands (for fabric exhibitors); or 1 yarn shelves (for yarn exhibitors); power socket, Lights, Fascia-board & 1 wastepaper basket.
Participation Fee: In view of the MAI subsidy given by the Ministry of Commerce, an amount of subsidized participation fee of Rs.1.7 lakhs (for a booth of 9 sqm) plus additional 10% for two sides open corner booth, has been fixed as participation fee in the Fair, against the actual cost of Rs. 2.5 lakhs. Additionally, there will be Airfair reimbursement of Rs. 75,000/- per company as per the eligibility terms & conditions mentioned below. Please note that the subsidized rate is applicable only for a single booth of 9 sqm. per company. It may also be noted that this amount of participation fee does not include expenses relating to hotel accommodation, air-ticket of the representatives, etc.
Number of participants under MAI Scheme: 15 companies
Last date for booking participation: 30th September 2022
Refund of costs of 2-way Airfares: All eligible participants will be provided refund of costs of 2-way airfares (economy class only), subject to the fulfillment of applicable conditions and will be limited to a maximum ceiling of Rs.75,000/- or the actual ticket cost (whichever is less) subject to the approval of MOC under MAI Scheme.
Terms & Condition for availing Refund of Airfares:
· Refund of airfare is eligible to the exporting company having the export turnover below Rs. 50 crores (FOB value) in the preceding financial year. However, member-exporters with zero exports in the last financial year (2021-22) will not be eligible.
· Members to have completed 12 months of Membership and is regularly filing Export returns with the Council.
· Permissible only to the regular Director / Partner/ Proprietor or a regular officer of the company in a Senior Managerial Position (not admissible to a foreign national)
· Claim forms duly filled in and complete in all respects must be submitted to the Council within 30 days of completion of the event. Please keep all boarding pass, hotel confirmation copies, ticket copy with bill.
· Initial Application form for claiming refund of airfare should reach to Council 14 days prior to your departure date.
Conditions for availing MAI subsidy:
· An exporter can avail MAI benefit for participation in 3 approved events in a financial year. 4th time participation in the Fair will be allowed without MAI subsidy.
· An exporter can claim MAI benefit for participation in one booth only. Additional booths can be booked by the participant without MAI benefit (One booth per company only for MAI eligibility)
· A maximum of three participations in a particular trade fair/exhibition would only be eligible for MAI assistance, i.e., members who have availed assistance three times (including past cases) for a particular fair/exhibition, thereafter, have to participate in that fair on their own.
Apply for Participation:
Exporters registered with SRTEPC, and other Textile and Apparel EPC’s can apply for participation. Exporters interested in participating in the above event are requested to fille the “Online Application Form” by following the link: https://forms.office.com/r/3Ln4nucRgi
The participation fee can be sent through Demand Draft/Cheque at par in favour of “The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council, Mumbai”. Participation charge may also be sent to the Council through RTGS/NEFT transfer based on the below Bank details:
· Name of the beneficiary : The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council
· Name of the Bank : Union Bank of India
· Branch : V N Road, Churchgate, Mumbai
· Bank Account No. : 319501010036617
· MICR Code No. : 400026021
· IFSC Code No. : UBIN0531952
· Council GSTIN No. : 27AAATT0077C1ZR
Considering the limited availability of time for confirmation of participation in the above Fair, we look forward to receiving your confirmation at the earliest.
Withdrawal of participation from the above Fair will be allowed on the basis of the following:
· 80% Cancellation charge, if withdrawn on or before 15th September 2022
· No refund will be available, if withdrawn thereafter.
We request the members to take advantage of this not-to-be missed Exhibition in Morocco with specialized Services from SRTEPC and look forward to receiving your confirmation as soon as possible.
Enclosures: Application Form (https://forms.office.com/r/3Ln4nucRgi)