TO MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL,
Re: Participation in first-ever SRTEPC Exhibition in Dubai, UAE from 19 to 20th February, 2017
Though we already sent a Circular message to all the members of the Council – requesting their participation in the above-mentioned Export Promotion Programme, approved by the Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India, given below, please find the high-light points / salient features of the above Exhibition for your quick perusal and confirmation:
· NAME OF EXHIBITION: INTEXPO UAE (Indian Textile Exhibition & Buyer Seller Meet in Dubai)
· VENUE : Radisson Blu Deira, a 5 Star centrally located Business Class Hotel In Dubai
· DATES : 19 to 20st February, 2017 (Sunday & Monday)
· DURATION OF THE EVENT: 2-days.
· SCHEME FOR HOLDING THE EXHIBITION: The Exhibition is being organized by the Council under the Market Access Initiative (MAI) Scheme of MOC.
· NAME OF A PROFESSIONAL EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY: M/s. India Trade & Exhibition Center m.e.(ITEC), Sharjah, UAE
· SIZE OF BOOTH : 9 sqm ( 3m x 3m )
· BOOTH PACKAGE: 1 table, 3 chairs, 2 fabric display stands OR 3 Yarn Shelves, 4 LED lights (white colour only), 1 power socket, 1 waster paper basket, 1 Facia Board. (Any additional requirements for furnitures/product display equipments etc will have to be made by participants with extra payments to the Event Management Agency)
· PRE-FIXED BUSINESS MEETINGS: Though the Exhibition will be open for Buyers To meet & discuss business with representatives of participating Indian companies, the Event Management Agency (ITEC) will also organize around 6 pre-fixed Business Meetings on one-to-one basis with UAE Buyers for each of participating Indian companies during the 2-day Exhibition in Dubai.
· PARTICIPATION FEES: Rs.1.59 Lakhs for a furnished booth of 9 sqm on the basis of the above booth-package. A special discount of Rs.5000/- will be offered for confirmation of booths with payments on or before 5TH, January, 2017 (Thursday).
· LAST DATE FOR CONFIRMING PARTICIPATION: 7th January, 2017 (Saturday) without the special offer of discount.
· COMPILATION OF A SPECIAL EXHIBITORS CATALOGUES: An exclusive Catalogue of Indian participant -- containing products and company profiles will be compiled by the Council. This will be sent to Buyers, who will visit Indian Exhibitors during the Event. In this regard, all companies including participants in the above Event will be allowed to release Ads. on behalf of their companies on actual cost basis. Details of the same will be sent later.
· HIGH-LIGHTS OF UAE TEXTILE MARKET: UAE market is ranked 1st for overall export of Indian MMF Textiles. This top notch market of textiles/clothing is growing fast. Though there is currently a small decline in the overall exports of Indian MMF textiles to UAE, this is a market of textiles/clothing, which cannot be ignored by any companies ---- desiring to sell their products for ensuring further expansion of their export-trade abroad. UAE is also a potential market for other textile products like Cotton, Apparels, Silk, etc. UAE imported around US$ 16.76 billion of various textile products during 2015. However, Indian share in UAE’s total imports of textiles and clothing is only 27% - amounting to US$ 4.52 billion. Hence, there is substantial scope for all segments of Indian textiles to further increase their market shares in UAE. The main products, which are exported from India to UAE include suitings, shirtings, made-ups, dress materials, and yarns among other products. The proposed event is expected to further enhance our market share in UAE’s total import of textiles and clothing and give further boost to already growing exports.
· VISA ASSISTANCE: SRTEPC will help all participants to get their passport details endorsed by the concerned authority through the Embassy of India / its Consulate in Dubai to obtain their Visa, provided participants send the necessary details of their passport to SRTEPC on or before 7th January, 2017. However, all participants need to make appropriate arrangements directly on their own or through their Travel Agents to submit necessary Visa documents along with Original Passport to the concerned Embassy of United Arab Emirates in Delhi / Consulate General of the United Arab in Mumbai.
· HOTEL ACCOMMODATION: A special rate for accommodation of participants will be worked out in the same hotel, where Exhibition will be organized in co-ordination with the Indian Missions in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, and the same will be sent to participants for their stay in Dubai during the Exhibition in due course. Participants will also be free to stay in a hotel of their choice.
· BOOKING OF AIR-TICKETS: Though participants will be absolutely free to book their Air-tickets through any Travel Agent of their choice, the Council will also provide the reference of a common Travel Agency for specific assistance for booking air-tickets for participants.
· A SPECIAL DOSSIER ON UAE: A Dossier on UAE will be compiled by the Council providing basic inputs about the market along with reference list of prospective Buyers to help participants to send their advance invites to their customers for meeting them at their respective booths for discussing business during the Exhibition.
· CANCELLATION POLICY: Withdrawal of participation from the above Exhibition will be allowed on the basis of the following:
i) 80% cancellation charge, if withdrawn latest by 10th January, 2017
ii) No refund will be available, if withdrawn thereafter.
In view of the above, since the above-mentioned Exhibition is a not-to-be-missed opportunity for any exporting company --- smaller or bigger, it is requested to confirm your participation by sending your duly filled in “Application Form” (download) along with full payment of participation fee to SRTEPC at the earliest. In case of any requirement for additional information / clarification, you may also like to speak to us very soon.
Awaiting your confirmation.