PREMIERE VISION ISTANBUL (TURKEY)
Première Vision Istanbul (Turkey)
8th edition – 7, 8, 9 MARCH 2018 / ICC Istanbul Congress Center, Istanbul, Turkey
- PREMIERE VISION ISTANBUL is a premier category of International Fair for professionals from all fields of the Textile/Clothing Industry.
- It is a 3 day Fair being held from 7th to 9th of March 2018 at the ICC Istanbul Congress Center in Istanbul, Turkey.
- This Event showcases products like Yarn & Fibre producers, Fabric producers (cotton, silk, wool, Accessories producers labels, buttons, zips, packaging etc. in the Textile, Fabrics & Yarns industry)
- PREMIERE VISION is one of the most recognized Brands of International Fairs, which is held in prominent locations across the world including France, USA, Brazil and Turkey.
- The Event caters to the requirements of European, African and Middle East Textile Buyers/Traders.
- The Show covers products such as Yarn & Fibre, Fabric, Made-ups, Fashion Accessories, Denim and Design for their exhibiting to visiting customers.
Why to Participate?
- Istanbul is the most important Business Hub of the Region.
- Turkey enjoys Visa-free travel regulations with many countries.
- The city and the country are strategic locations for textile and clothing manufacturing.
- Istanbul and many other cities in Turkey are centers of excellence for “textile design”.
- Turkey is the number one supplier of yarn to Europe, and among the top 3 in the world.
- Turkey accounts for around 16% of the EU’s total textile imports, and 11% of Clothing imports.
- Turkish market has shown a year on year growth in demand for imports of raw materials and fabrics.
- The Fair has the potential to become the specialized “Purchasing Forum” for textiles in the region.
- Organizers’ Participation Fee : Euro 4234 (12 sqm @ Euros 299 per sqm + 18% VAT) / INR Rs.3.23 lakhs (approx.)
- Subsidized participation fee (after MAI Grant) is Rs.1.73 lakhs for a 12 sqm furnished booth as per eligibility.
- Additionally a reimbursement of Rs.40,000/- per company towards the cost of air-fare (one person only) may also be available to eligible participants.
- If Indian company is not listed in the Organizer’s Eligible category for showcasing its exhibits during the Exhibition, exporters need to immediately approach to the Organizers through the following link or directly contact the Organizers of the Fair (at Ms.Gülperi Erkanli Show Manager / Fuar koordinatörü, Première Vision Istanbul, Tel +90 532 283 9998 ; e-mail : email@example.com ; http://www.premierevision-istanbul.com) for being part of the process for getting your company listed for subsequent participation in the Fair
- Please note, the above link is available upto 13th December, 2017.
- As informed above, Participation in PV Istanbul needs to be approved by the Organizers on the basis of their eligibility criteria. For more details, please contact Ms.Ramitha Shetty, SRTEPC, Tel: 022-62318282, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org