I/we hereby solemnly declare that the above stated information is true and correct.
I/We undertake, without any reservation, to:
- abide by the Memorandum and Rules and Regulations of the Council as framed from time to time;
- abide by the terms of the registration certificate granted to us on all our exports;
- agree to abide by any code of conduct that may be prescribed;
- agree to abide by export floor price condition that may be stipulated by the Registering Authority;
- Furnish without fail quarterly returns of exports including NIL returns to the Registering Authority by 15th day of the months following the quarter.
We further understand that the registration certificate shall be deemed to be valid from 1st April of the licensing year in which it was issued and will be valid for a period of five years subject to continuation of the membership of the Council, ending 31st March of the licensing year. The membership renewal fee is payable at the beginning of each financial year i.e. from 1st April.
We further understand that our registration is liable to be cancelled in the event of breach of any of the undertakings mentioned above.
We / I solemnly declare that we have applied to the Export Promotion Council which pertains to our main line of business. In case we have applied to any other Council, the application has been made within the purview of the provisions of Para 2.63 of the Handbook of Procedures (Vol 1)
CODE OF CONDUCT
We, the manufacturers as well as exporters, whose manufactures and goods are exported from India, do hereby pledge that we shall in all our dealings in the international trade strictly abide by and adhere to the principles set out hereunder:
- We appreciate and value high ethical standards in business and are convinced that only on such standards a permanent and lasting international trade among countries can be built up. We give this solemn assurance that we shall abide by and conduct ourselves in manner that conforms to the high ethical standards in business.
- We undertake to strictly fulfil all contractual obligations made in good faith between the buyers and ourselves and thereby protect the interests and through them of their consumers.
- We agree to continuously strive to improve our manufactures and goods and subject these to any desired or prescribed inspection before packing and despatching.
- We undertake that all our stamping and marking on the goods and manufacturers will correctly describe their quality and measure.
- We agree to adhere to the contractual specifications on the basis of sample submitted and approved by the buyers, within the internationally accepted trade tolerance levels.
- We shall endeavor our utmost to satisfy the requirements to the buyers within the contracted stipulations in all respects. If negotiations have not been fulfilled, we undertake to enquire into and settle the a complaint as promptly and amicably as possible using whichever necessary, the good offices the Export Promotion Council, or any other organization which exists in India for the purpose of promoting and assisting exporters except where there is specific mention in the contract of any recognized authority as Arbitrator, in which event we shall abide by the procedure prescribed in the contract.