Date: 26th April, 2018
To Members of the Council,
Re : Import requirement of a Mexican Buyer for Glass Fibre and Polyester 180 gr.
The Council has received a trade enquiry for “Glass Fibre and Polyester 180 gr. from a buyer in Mexico. Details about the Trade Enquiry are as follows :
- Products :
- Glass fibers oriented in a random pattern and bonded together with a modified urea formaldehyde resinous binder in a wet laid process (mat strength and flexibility) Application of the product : It’s intended to use the materials in commercial roofing applications as a reinforcement component, supporting fire resistance properties.
- Polyester 180 gr with continuous filament and needle punched for mechanical integrity and chemically bonded to increase stiffness; it is intended for use as a carrier material in modified bituminous commercial roofing systems, is use as a reinforce in waterproofing products in rolls
- Technical information :
Polyester Spunbonded Nonwoven 180 g without reinforce (click to download specification)
- Products Specification: click to download.
- Image of Glass Fibre : click to download.
- Requirements (Monthly Quantity) :
- Glass Fibre : 180,000 Meters
- Polyester : 150,000 meters
- Terms of Trade : The Port and Incoterm for quotation is :CIF Value
In view of the above, in case, you are a manufacturer of the above product/s, you may like to inform us the same per return mail on the basis of the following information :
- Name of producing/exporting company :
- Contact Person with designation :
- Address of the company :
- Telephone / Fax Numbers :
- Mobile Number :
- E-mail :
- Turnover of the company :
- Leading markets of exports :
- Any other information, you would like to provide us :
Awaiting your reply shortly.
Encl : a/a (download)