As per the MAI Guidelines from the Ministry of Commerce & Industry for refund of Airfare, the following eligibility conditions needs to be fulfilled:
- The company should have completed 12 months membership in the Council and is regularly filing returns. Please submit a statement of the export figures for the last year.
- The company’s Exports should be upto F.O.B. value of Rs 30 crores in preceding financial year.
- Assistance shall be permissible only to the regular Director / Partner / Proprietor of the Company. This is not admissible to a foreign national.
- The company shall not be under investigation/ charged/prosecuted/ debarred/black listed under the Foreign Trade Policy of India or any other law relating to export and import business.
- A maximum of 3 participations in a particular trade fair/exhibition would be eligible for MAI Assistance i.e. members who have availed assistance three times (including past cases) for a particular fair/exhibition, thereafter have to participate in that Fair on their own.
- MAI funding support is only provided to a member for a maximum of two MAI events in a year.
- Exporters who want to receive MDA/MAI grant, will submit an Intimation Application as per prescribed format with a minimum of 14 days clear advance notice excluding the date of receipt of application in the office of the concerned organization and the date of departure from the country.
For any further assistance please contact Ms. Barbara Mendes 022-62318282 or email email@example.com.
- MAI Application Form
- MAI Claim Form