Date: 3rd April 2019
TO MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL,
Re: SRTEPC participation in TEXWORLD USA from 22 to 24 July 2019
As you are aware, SRTEPC has recently circulated a message to its members for confirming their participation in TEXWORLD USA during July 2019. In this regard, while the copy of the message, which was sent earlier to the members is enclosed herewith for your ready information, you may like to note the following High-Light points for participation in TEXWORLD USA:
- Name of the Event : TEXWORLD USA
- Dates : 22 to 24th July, 2019
- Venue : Javits Center, New York, USA
- Organizers : Messe Frankfurt, Inc., 3200 Windy Hill Road, Suite 500 West Atlanta, Georgia 30339, USA
- Product profiles : Apparel fabrics including Shirting, Suiting & Ladies Dress Materials; Functional Fabrics; Knits & Woven, Cotton, Denim, Linen, Prints, Silk, Wool, Embroidery & Lace, Jacquard, Faux Fur, Yarn, Home Textiles, Accessories, Finding & Trims, Novelties etc.
- Participation charge : Rs.3.15 Lakhs for a furnished booth of 9 sqm size.
- Charge of a corner booth (one side open) : A corner booth of 9 sqm will be charged by the Organizer @ Rs.35500/-. Allocation of booth will be based on its availability.
- Early Bird Discount : This is an amount of Rs.10,000/-. It may please be noted here that if participation of all stipulated 10 companies is confirmed by interested companies with full payment along with duly filled in Forms etc even before 9th April, 2019 (the last date for availing the Early Bird Discount), then the option of obtaining confirmation of participation along with Early Bird Discount thereafter will lose its relevance. Hence, it is requested to confirm participation immediately with full payment etc.
- MAI Subsidy : Since against the actual costs of 9 sqm booth of Rs.4.31 Lakhs, as the Council is charging Rs.3.15 Lakhs, SRTEPC is subsidizing the participation fee with a MAI grant of Rs.1.16 Lakhs. If Early Bird Discount is availed, then the amount of MAI Subsidy will go up to Rs.1.26 lakhs.
- Availability of re-imbursement of costs of air-fare: Subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions, all eligible participants will also be able to claim re-imbursement of cost of 2-way air-fares with a maximum ceiling of Rs.70,000 to visit the Fair.
- Approval of sample-products by the Organizers : If any company not yet participated in any of TEXWORLD Fairs, they need to obtain an approval from the Organizers on the acceptability of their products for showcasing at TEXWORLD USA. For more details, please contact us Immediately.
- Confirmation of participation: Confirmation of participation will be based on “First-Come- First-Served” basis.
Based on the above, in view of the availability of a very number of booths along with MAI Subsidy, in case, you are interested in participation in the above Fair, but not yet confirmed to us, you are requested to immediately confirm the same, and obtain a receipt of confirmation from the Council very soon, please.
Trade Promotion Department
Ph: +91-22-62318282 / 62318211 (D)
Encl: “Application Form (download)”
Circular dated 27th March 2019