14th September 2019
To: Members of the Council,
Sub: Do letter by Textile Commissioner to Nodal Agencies/Nodal Banks regarding previous versions of TUF Schemes (MTUFS, RTUFS and RRTUFS) – reg.
The Textiles Commissioner has sent DO letter No. 12(10)/IMSC/A-TUFS/2019/TUFS/28to64 dated 5th September 2019 to all the Nodal Agencies/Nodal Banks asking them to adhere to the followings:
- To orient the concerned officers about Government Resolution (GRs) about the all type of TUF Schemes.
- To lodge subsidy claims online for the remaining accounts of previous versions of TUF schemes (MTUFS, RTUFS and RRTUFS) by 15th September 2019.
- To ensure that the bank uploads the six documents specified in the protocol vide O.M.No. 16015/01/2019-TUFS dated 14th June 2019 (circulated to Nodal Agencies/Nodal Banks) are accurate and complete in all respect by 30th September 2019 till 6 p.m. positively.
- To ensure completion of task in i-TUFS portal for updating/entering the committed liability for the remaining cases under MTUFS LIST I by 30th September 2019 till 6:00 positively.
- To ensure completion of task for forwarding committed liability for the remaining cases under MTUFS List II in excel sheet to the office of the Textile Commissioner by 30th September 2019 till 6:00 pm positively.
Please follow below link to download the DO Letter no. 12(10)/IMSC/A-TUFS/2019/TUFS/28to64 dated 5th September 2019.