Circular No. ES/94/2020-21 1st May, 2020
To : Members of the Council
Sub: Shri Gadkari launches Bank of Schemes, Ideas, Innovation & Research Portal on MSMEs
We would like to inform you that the Union Minister of Road transport & Highways and MSME Shri Nitin Gadkari launched the Bank of Schemes, Ideas, Innovation and Research Portal (http://ideas.msme.gov.in/) on MSMEs through Video Conference from Nagpur on 30th April, 2020 (Press Release dated 30th April, 2020).
Features / Importance of the Portal:
- Access to all Schemes of Union, State and UT Governments.
- Provision for uploading Ideas, Innovations & Researches in the sector.
- Unique features of not only crowd sourcing of Ideas, but also evaluation and rating the ideas by crowd sourcing.
- Facilitates inflow of venture capital, foreign collaboration etc.
- Help the MSMEs in a big way through information sharing
- Useful in the research activities
- Facility to indicate the stage of Idea (Concept, Prototype or Commercialized) to make more user friendly.
- Papers and photo related to Idea and Video and Social Media links can also be uploaded.
- Usefuul for the potential entrepreneurs as One stop compendium of Ideas, innovation and research ready for commercialization.
- Rating of Ideas can be seen publicly which will help in decision making.
- Venture capitalists can interact with Person and MSME having Idea or innovation.
- Options are available for adding Banks, Government Labs, Incubators, Accelerators, Foreign collaboration in future.
- A great transformational significance to the MSMEs in particular and the economy in general.
- Facility for the online forms for Idea, innovation and research in 5-6 Minutes.
- Person can choose Areas (Credit/Finance, Human Capital Development, Technology, Infrastructure, Marketing, Policy, etc).
- Person can indicate his Sector (Rural Technology Innovation, Waste-to-Wealth, Agro-Processing, Manufacturing, Services, Khadi, Coir, etc).
Members may kindly make a note of the above.