Circular No.: ES/338/2020-21 14th October, 2020
To: Members of the Council
Sub: Procedure for application and issuance of Scrips under Scheme for Rebate of State Levies (RoSL)
DGFT has issued Public Notice No. 25/2015-20 dated 13th October, 2020 informing about the procedure for application and issuance of Scrips under Scheme for Rebate of State Levies (RoSL).
Two new paragraphs 4.97 relating to Procedure to apply for scrips under the Scheme for Rebate of State Levies (RoSL) and 4.98 relating to Recovery Mechanism are notified in the Handbook of Procedures 2015-20:
Some of the details regarding the application procedure are as follows:-
1) Application for claiming rebate under the ROSL scheme shall be filed online in ANF-4SL using digital signature on the DGFT website www.dgft.gov.in.
2) A maximum of 50 Shipping Bills would be allowed to be attached along with one application.
3) Rebate under scrip mechanism is admissible only for Shipping Bills for which Drawback has been disbursed and ROSL amount has not been disbursed.
4) Duty Credit scrips shall be valid for 24 months from the date of issue.
5) Applications related to shipping bills with LEO date between 1st October, 2017 and 6th March, 2019 and with LEO date before 1st October, 2017 are to be filed separately.
For detailed information about the procedure for application and issuance of Scrips under ROSL Scheme, members may kindly refer to Public Notice No. 25/2015-20 dated 13th October, 2020.
Members may kindly make a note of the above and do the needful accordingly.