Circular No.: ES/374/2020-21 13th November, 2020
To: Members of the Council
Sub: Migration of AA/EPCG/DFIA Online modules to the new IT environment from 1st December 2020 and non-availability of licence amendment services from 20th November, 2020 to 30th November, 2020
In continuation to the Trade Notice No.33/2020-21 dated 28th October, 2020 about linking of IECs in the new DGFT online environment, we would like to inform you that O/o DGFT has issued Trade Notice No. 35/2020-21 dated 12th November, 2020 informing about the following:
1) Migration of AA/EPCG/DFIA Online modules to the new IT environment from 1st December, 2020.
2) Non-availability of licence amendment services from 20th November 2020 to 30th November 2020
Please note the following:
1) The services for amendment of any Advance Authorization (AA), Export Promotion Capital Goods (EPCG) or Duty Free Import Authorisation (DFIA) Licenses would be temporarily suspended from 12:00 PM on 20th November, 2020 till 30th November 2020.The amendment of licenses includes cases of re-validation, invalidation, value enhancement, EO extension etc.
2) The services for new license issuance, or submission of any new application file would remain available throughout this period.
3) Exporters/Importers are requested to plan their activities related to any license amendments accordingly since these will not be available from 20th November, 2020 till 30th November, 2020.
4) Exporters/Importers may also refer to the Trade Notice 33/2020-21 dated 28th October, 2020 and complete the process of registration/linking of their IECs in on the DGFT website (https://dgft.gov.in) sufficiently well in advance, as this is a pre-requisite for filing online applications/claims in the new IT environment.
For any further assistance, members may utilize any of the following channels —
1) Raise a service request/suggestion ticket through the DGFT Helpdesk service link on the e-platform home page
2) Call the toll-free Helpline number 1800-111-550
3) Send an email to email@example.com
Members are requested to kindly make a note of the above.