Criteria for availing reimbursement of airfare:
- Reimbursement of airfare is eligible to the exporting company having the export turnover below Rs. 50 crores (FOB value) in the preceding financial year.
- Members to have completed 12 months of Membership and is regularly filing Export returns with the Council.
- Permissible only to the regular Director / Partner/ Proprietor or a regular officer of the company on Senior Managerial Position (not admissible to a foreign national)
- Claim forms duly filled in and complete in all respects must be submitted to the Council within 45 days of completion of event.
- Initial Application form for claiming re-imbursement of airfare should reach to Council 14 days prior to your departure date.
Conditions for availing MAI subsidy:
- An exporter can avail MAI benefit for participation in 3 approved events in a financial year. 4th time participation in the Fair will be allowed without MAI subsidy.
- An exporter can claim MAI benefit for participation in one booth only. Additional booths can be booked by the participant without MAI benefit (One booth per company only for MAI eligibility)
- A maximum of three participations in a particular trade fair/exhibition would only be eligible for MAI assistance, i.e., members who have availed assistance three times (including past cases) for a particular fair/exhibition, thereafter, have to participate in that fair on their own.