19th July 2022
TO MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
Sub: Invite to participate in “TEXTILLEGPROM”, Moscow, Russia from 6th to 9th September 2022
We are glad to inform that the Synthetic and Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council (SRTEPC) is mobilising participation of its member-companies for the “TEXTILLEGPROM”, Moscow, Russia, scheduled from 6th to 9th September 2022. The participation of Indian companies in the above Show is organized in association with Embassy of India in Russia and supported by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry and Textiles, Govt. of India under MAI Scheme.
The details of the Exhibition are as follows:
o Date: 6th to 9th September 2022
o Venue: VDNH, Moscow, Russia
o Product Coverage: All types of fibres, yarns, fabrics, made-ups, ladies dress materials, home textiles, technical textiles of manmade fibres, Cotton, Wool, and their blends.
PROFILE OF THE EVENT:
“TEXTILLEGPROM” has been an established international Textile Fair not only in Russia but in the entire CIS region and East Europe, which attracts large number of buyers of textile products from Russia including the entire CIS region such as Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, etc. Also, buyers from countries like Iran, Armenia, Turkey, China, Pakistan, South Korea, etc. visit this event. Some of the leading companies from these countries also display their products at this event. The Fair is visited by textile/clothing manufacturers, large-scale retailers, wholesalers, chain stores, departmental stores, buying houses, and leading agents including Fashion Designers.
WHY TO PARTICIPATE IN “TEXTILLEGPROM” MOSCOW
· During 2021, Russia imported about US$ 13 bn. of textile products from the world with a growth of around 15% as compared to the pre-covid period.
· India’s market share in Russia’s total import of textile products from the world was only 2% (US$ 264 mn).
· Imports of MMF textiles by Russia in 2021 were US$ 3 bn and India’s share was only 1.3% (US$ 40 mn). There is huge scope for Indian exporters to further increase exports from India to Russia.
· The European countries played substantially in the Russian textile industry. However, due to the Russia-Ukraine war, all the EU countries have disconnected trade ties with Russia which open up huge business opportunities in the textiles sector in Russia.
· The importers, textile manufacturers, large-scale retailers, wholesalers, chain stores, departmental stores, buying houses, and leading agents from Russia and the entire CIS are looking up to India as a major textile manufacturing and exporting country. And participation in the “Textillegprom” will give the opportunity to transact substantial business.
· The significant improvement in the logistics and shipping for exporting to Russia via Iran and International North-South Transport Corridor (INSTC) is a boon for the Indian exporters to take advantage.
· The recent initiative of the RBI allowing exports to Russia in Rupee is easing out all the payment challenges faced by the exporters earlier.
The participation Fee of the organiser is Euro 3624/ (approx. Rs. 2,93,500/) for a semi-furnished 9 sqm booth. However, with assistance from the MAI Scheme of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, a subsidized Participation Fee of Rs. 1.75 lakh has been fixed for a semi-furnished 9 sqm booth. Please note that the subsidized rate is applicable only for a single booth of 9 sqm. per company. It may also be noted that this amount of participation fee does not include expenses relating to hotel accommodation, air-ticket of the representatives, etc.
Number of participants under MAI Scheme: 15 companies
Last date for booking participation: 8 August 2022
Companies confirming their participation with full payment on or before 28 July 2022 Thursday, will get an Early-bird discount of Rs. 10,000/-. No Early-bird discount will be available after 28 July 2022.
The Standard booth package for participation in the Fair includes fascia board with the company name, one Desk, one Table, four chairs, wall hangar rod, spotlights, power socket, entrance pass, carpeting, cleaning, and night-time guarding.
Refund of costs of 2-way Airfares:
All eligible participants will be provided refund of costs of 2-way airfares (economy class only), subject to the fulfillment of applicable conditions and will be limited to a maximum ceiling of Rs.75,000/- or the actual ticket cost (whichever is less) subject to the approval of MOC under MAI Scheme.
Terms & Condition for availing Refund of Airfares:
· Refund of airfare is eligible to the exporting company having the export turnover below Rs. 50 crores (FOB value) in the preceding financial year. However, member-exporters with zero exports in the last financial year (2021-22) will not be eligible.
· Members to have completed 12 months of Membership and is regularly filing Export returns with the Council.
· Permissible only to the regular Director / Partner/ Proprietor or a regular officer of the company in a Senior Managerial Position (not admissible to a foreign national)
· Claim forms duly filled in and complete in all respects must be submitted to the Council within 30 days of completion of the event. Please keep all boarding pass, hotel confirmation copies, ticket copy with bill.
· Initial Application form for claiming refund of airfare should reach to Council 14 days prior to your departure date.
Conditions for availing MAI subsidy:
· An exporter can avail MAI benefit for participation in 3 approved events in a financial year. 4th time participation in the Fair will be allowed without MAI subsidy.
· An exporter can claim MAI benefit for participation in one booth only. Additional booths can be booked by the participant without MAI benefit (One booth per company only for MAI eligibility)
· A maximum of three participations in a particular trade fair/exhibition would only be eligible for MAI assistance, i.e., members who have availed assistance three times (including past cases) for a particular fair/exhibition, thereafter, have to participate in that fair on their own.
Visa: Though participants will have to obtain their visa on their own, the Council shall, however, facilitate their efforts to get Russian Visa with the help of the Indian Embassy in Russia as necessary.
Apply for participation:
Exporters registered with SRTEPC, and other Textile and Apparel EPC’s can apply for participation. Exporters interested in participating in the above event are requested to fill the “Online Application Form” through the link https://forms.office.com/r/VjDcrJ6u1X
The participation fee can be sent through Demand Draft/Cheque at par in favour of “The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council, Mumbai”. Participation charge may also be sent to the Council through RTGS/NEFT transfer based on the below Bank details:
· Name of the beneficiary : The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council
· Name of the Bank : Union Bank of India
· Branch : V N Road, Churchgate, Mumbai
· Bank Account No. : 319501010036617
· MICR Code No. : 400026021
· IFSC Code No. : UBIN0531952
· Council GSTIN No. : 27AAATT0077C1ZR
Considering the limited availability of time for confirmation of participation in the above Fair, we look forward to receiving your confirmation at the earliest.
Withdrawal of participation from the above Fair will be allowed on the basis of the following:
· 80% Cancellation charge, if withdrawn on or before 15th August 2022
· No refund will be available, if withdrawn thereafter.
We request the members to take advantage of the Early-bird discount which is on first-cum-first-served basis and look forward to receiving your confirmation as soon as possible.
Encl: Application Form https://forms.office.com/r/VjDcrJ6u1X