Ref: TP/26/2023-24 Date: 29th July, 2023
TO MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL,
Re: Participate at TECHTEXTIL Frankfurt in Germany during 23rd-26th April 2024
May you be aware that the Government of India has assigned the role of Export Promotion of Technical Textiles to SRTEPC vide Office Memorandum dated 12th September,2022 of the Ministry of Textiles.
To promote Technical Textiles, the Council has decided to participate at TECHTEXTIL Frankfurt in Germany from 23rd-26th April 2024. The participation for Indian companies will be organized in association with Indian Mission in Germany and support of Ministries of Textiles/Commerce & Industry under the MAI Scheme of the Govt. of India for the year 2024-25.
About TECHTEXTIL- Germany:
TECHTEXTIL- Germany is the dedicated event for technical textiles and nonwovens, assembles all vertical aspects of the technical textile industry: from research and development, through raw materials and production processes and finally ending in conversion, further treatment, and recycling.
- Techtextil Frankfurt presents the entire spectrum of technical textiles, functional apparel textiles and textile technologies. In 2024, the 20th edition of Techtextil will again impress with its high international profile, the decision-making authority of its visitors and its wide variety of products.
- Achieve maximum global attention with your products and innovations around technical textiles – and demonstrate your innovative capabilities to an international trade audience.
- Demonstrate your innovative capabilities to an international trade visitor.
- The strong synergy effects with parallel Texprocess, the leading trade fair for the processing of textile and flexible materials covers the entire textile value chain and ensures additional customer potential from 12 application areas.
- Event Name : TECHTEXTIL- Germany
- Dates : 23rd-26th April 2024
- Edition : 20th
- Venue : Frankfurt / Main, Germany
- Organizers : Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH.
- Product Profiles : Fiber & Yarns, coated textiles, composites, Bond-Tec (surface and bonding techniques) Woven Fabrics, Knitted Fabrics, Textile materials: Functional apparel textiles, wovens, nonwovens, laid webs, braidings, knitted fabrics, technology, processes, accessories, Textile materials: Wovens, nonwovens, laid webs.
- Participation fee for a space of 9 sqm area inclusive of media package:
- Raw Space: INR 3,33,000/-
- Bigger raw space will be available with the proportionate incremental amount.
Please note that the MAI grant of INR 1.50 lacs and travel reimbursement of INR 90000 will be available subjected to the approval from the Ministry.
If any exhibitor would like to take the service of booth construction, they can do so through the Council with an additional cost. The Booth package and other details will be informed to the Exhibitors later.
- Number of participants: 30 member-companies under MAI Scheme (First-cum-First-Serve basis) with full payment.
- For more details, please refer to “Annexure A” for Trade with Germany, Financial Grant, Terms & Conditions & Cancellation policy.
How to Apply:
In view of the above, those interested in participation in the above event should apply to the Council immediately by filling Application Form (click to open) with a Cheque/DD of payment drawn in favour of “The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council, Mumbai”. In order to save time, you are requested to arrange to send your participation fee through RTGS transfer, based on the bank details given below:
- Name of the beneficiary : The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council
- Name of the Bank : Union Bank of India
- Branch : V N Road, Churchgate, Mumbai
- Bank Account No. : 319501010036617
- MICR Code No. : 400026021
- IFSC Code No. : UBIN0531952
- Council GSTIN No. : 27AAATT0077C1ZR
For more details, please get in touch with the undersigned or Mrs.Ramitha Shetty, Assistant Director, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com - Cell: 09969037064
In view of the above, we look forward to receiving your confirmation on participation in the Fair soon.
PRINCE KUMAR SINGH
Encl: Application Form (click to open)
- As SRTEPC is organizing participation of member-companies in Techtextil Frankfurt in Germany under the MAI Scheme of Govt, once approved, all eligible participating companies, who registered their participation on FCFS basis to SRTEPC will be eligible to get the refund of Rs.1.50 Lakhs.
- SRTEPC will provide to all eligible participants re-imbursement of costs of 2-way air-fares, subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions. The reimbursement of cost of economy class air-fare to eligible participants will be limited with a maximum ceiling of Rs.90,000/- or on actual (whichever is less), subject to approval of MOC under MAI Scheme.
Criteria for availing reimbursement of air-fare:
- Reimbursement of airfare is eligible to the exporting company having the export turnover below Rs.50 crores (FOB value) in the preceding financial year.
- Members to have completed 12 months of Membership and is regularly filing Export returns with the Council.
- Permissible only to the regular Director / Partner/ Proprietor or a regular officer of the company on Senior Managerial Position (not admissible to a foreign national)
- Claim forms duly filled in and complete in all respects must be submitted to the Council within 30 days of completion of the event. Need to submit all travel documents like tickets copy with cost, boarding passes etc.
- Initial Application form for claiming re-imbursement of airfare should reach the Council 16 days prior to your departure date.
Trade of Technical Textiles with Germany:
- India’s exports to Germany during 2021-22 is USD 147.85 Mn.
- Germany’s global import during 2022 is USD 15.5 Bn.
- India’s share in Germany’s total imports is around 1%
Terms & Conditions:
- The participation fee doesn’t include expenses like airfares, hotel accommodations, etc. of visiting representatives.
- Participants will have to obtain their visa on their own, though the Council will facilitate their efforts by arranging required documents for Visa from the Organizer.
- All participants must abide by the basic guidelines of the Organizers for participation in the Fair.
- The Council proposes to select around 30 companies only with MAI subsidized participation fee in the Fair.
- Booth allocation will be done by the Organizer as per the product profiles of the exhibitors.
- Participation will be accepted on “First-come-First served “basis with full payment.
Cancellation of participation will be decided on the following:
- 80% Cancellation charge, if participation is withdrawn on or before 30th August 2023
- No refund will be available, if participation is withdrawn on any date thereafter.