Date: 10th May, 2018
TO MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL,
Re: Participate in Source India 2018, Surat, the 2nd edition of the Reverse Buyer Seller Meet being organized by SRTEPC from 21 to 23 Sept’18
After organizing the 1st edition of the Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM), Source India, Surat with resounding success during August 2016, SRTEPC is now geared-up to organize the 2nd edition of RBSM, Source India 2018 at Surat International Exhibition & Convention Centre (SIECC) during September 2018. The 3-day mega Textile Show, approved by the Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India, will be organized by the Council under the MAI Scheme of our Govt.
The highlights of the 2nd edition of the Reverse Buyer Seller Meet are as follows:
- Name of the Event : Source India 2018, Surat
- Duration : 3 Full Days
- Dates : 21st, 22nd, & 23rd September 2018 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Venue : Surat International Exhibition & Convention Centre (SIECC), Surat, Gujarat.
- Product Coverage : Entire range of Indian Man-made Fibre Textile products including Fabrics, Made-ups, Home Textiles, Technical Textiles, Fashion Accessories, Yarn, and Fibre of different varieties.
- Main products of Fabrics/Made-ups :Suitings, Shirtings, Ladies Dress Materials, Embroidered Fabrics, Scarves, Stoles, Dupattas, Odhanies, Shawl, Sarees, Furnishing Materials (Sofa Covers, Car Seat Covers, Bed Covers, Door Curtains, Kitchen Linen etc), Technical Textiles others, of different varieties.
- Target number of Booths/Exhibitors (Reserved only for SRTEPC members) : 200 member-exhibitors
- Standard size of Furnished Booth : 9 sqm (3m x 3m)
- Raw Space to make customized booths will also be available.
- Charges for booths/space based on the last edition of RBSM, Surat organized during 2016:
- For 9 sqm Furnished Booth : @Rs. 1,00,000 + GST
- For Raw Space (minimum 24 sqm size) : @Rs. 10,000 per sqm + GST
- Target Number of invited Buyers from around 40 leading Countries based in Asia, Africa, Middle East & Gulf, Latin America, CIS Countries, and Europe:
- Foreign Buyers : 200 Foreign Buyers
- Other Buyers of Textiles/Garment producers/ Wholesalers/Textiles Agents including Senior Executive of Foreign Buying Houses/ Retail Chain Stores in India : Around 500
- Proposed Programs on the sidelines of the Event : Fashions Shows, Theme Pavilion, Seminars/Workshops etc.
- For confirmation of Participation:
- An advance payment along with duly filled-in Application Form : Rs. 50,000
- Balance payment must be given : On or before 31st July 2018
- Allocation of Booths : On First Come-First Serve basis only
The Council has taken appropriate steps to select and invite around 200 leading buyers from around 40 countries to participate in this edition of Source India for sourcing their requirement of Indian Man-made Fiber Textile products from our member exporters. In addition, SRTEPC will also extend invitation to leading International Buying Houses, Retail Chain Stores and Agents based in India to visit the Event for discussing business with their prospective future suppliers of textiles.
Source India 2018, the Flagship Export Promotion Program of the Council, offers an excellent platform to SRTEPC member-companies to meet and discuss business with around 200 potential Foreign Buyers under one roof at Source India, Surat by developing long term and mutually beneficial relationships with them.
Terms & Conditions :
- Application Form can be submitted both online/offline.
- Exhibition Booths will be allotted only upon receipt of full payment for space.
- Allocation of stand/booth will be done on “First-Come-First-Serve” basis.
- Last date of confirmation of participation will be 31st July, 2018.
- While 80% cancellation charge will be imposed, if participation is withdrawn on or before 5th August, 2018, no refund will be available thereafter.
- Any dispute or differences arising out of these Terms & Conditions of participation shall be referred to the Steering Committee on RBSM of the Council, whose decision shall be final and binding.
- In the event of any postponement/abandonment/cancellation of the Fair due to any reason beyond the control of SRTEPC, it shall not be liable for any resultant loss or liability.
In view of the above, we are sure that you will not like to miss this excellent opportunity for participation in Source India 2018 in Surat to meet your foreign customers being in Surat. It is, therefore, requested to immediately book your stall/space by sending your duly filled-in “Application Form" (download) along with an advance payment of Rs. 50,000 by cheque/DD to be drawn in favor of “The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council, Mumbai” at the earliest. The amount can also be paid to the Council through Bank transfer. Balance payment should be sent on or before 31st July, 2018. For details of Bank transfer through RTGS, kindly refer our enclosed “Application Form" (download).
We look forward to receiving your confirmation of participation very shortly.
Encl : “Application Form" (download)